North Carolina Mountain Golf Courses
Real Estate Golf Communities in The North Carolina Mountains
Cashiers Area Golf Clubs
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Country Club of Sapphire Valley Amenities and Photos
- Real Estate near Country Club of Sapphire Valley
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Amenities and Photos
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Real Estate
Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club- One of the area's newest private courses offers outstanding play. In 2011 the club was awarded numerous alcolades! While mom or dad are enjoying a day at the spa, the rest of the family can be partaking in junior camps or day care activities for children. A 46,000 sq. ft. clubhouse has every amenity that you could want in a summer resort.
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Amenities and Photos
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Real Estate
Red Bird Golf Links – This par 3 executive course is open to the public year round. It’s located in the Sapphire Valley Resort just before the Country Club of Sapphire Valley and has exceptional views. Whether walking or riding a cart Red Bird is enjoyed by many for it $50/week unlimited play.
- Red Bird Golf Links Course Details (coming soon)
- Red Bird Golf Links Amenity and Photos
- Red Bird Golf Links Real Estate
Sapphire National Golf Club – With over 5,000 acres, the Sapphire Valley Resort offers to the public a course with dramatic elevation changes and equally dramatic views. The Sapphire Mountain Brewery awaits you at the 19th hole. Sapphire is the only full public course on the entire mountain.
- Sapphire National Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Sapphire National Golf Club Amenity and Photos
- Sapphire National Golf Club Real Estate
Trillium Links & Lake Club – Designed by Morris Hatalsky, this challenging mountain private resort golf club has wonderful views including those of Lake Glenville. Known as a wonderful family resort the club also has a fabulous indoor tennis and spa pavilon. A favorite of many is lakeside dining after a lazy day on Lake Glenville.
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Amenities and Photos
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Real Estate
Wade Hampton Golf Club - If golf is your game, Wade Hampton is your club. One of the most sought after memberships is the Wade Hampton private course. It has received many top awards since its inception. Nestled in the Cashiers Valley it affords many gorgeous views of Whiteside.
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Amenities and Photos
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Real Estate
Highlands Area Golf Clubs
Cullasaja Club – Designed by Arnold Palmer, the recent $3 million renovation course has a #5 hole that has been on the Top 10 list by Golf Digest. A newly expanded activity center provides the family with hours of pleasure.
Highlands Country Club – This private golf course was designed by Donald Ross in 1926 and has always been THE Highlands course to be a member. Not only golf but croquet is a must here. The croquet pavilon is a new addition that has been enjoyed by many. The beautiful renovated clubhouse provides fine dining while casual dining can be found poolside at the Hudson House.
- Highlands Country Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Highlands Country Club Amenities and Photos
- Highlands Country Club Real Estate
Highlands Falls Country Club - This private course offers top play and wonderful mountain views. Only a mile and a half from Highlands its location is great for dining and shopping. If fishing is a hobby, you will find many others that are casting their flies as well. The clubhouse has undergone a wonderful renovation that is being enjoyed by all.
- Highlands Falls Country Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Highlands Falls Country Club Amenities and Photos
- Highlands Falls Country Club Real Estate
Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove – This prestigious mountain course offers 18 holes, a restaurant, and beautiful clubhouse. It’s located between the mountain hamlets of Highlands and Cashiers. One of the benefits of belonging to this course is that it enables you to also use the outstanding spa facilities of the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands.
- Old Edwards Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Old Edwards Club Amenities and Photos
- Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove Real Estate
Wildcat Cliffs Country Club - Wildcat golfers enjoy scenic mountain views while golfing at this wonderful course. The interior of the club has just undergone a beautiful renovation. If year round swimming is important, this is the only club in the area with an indoor pool. You will also find fellow golfers throwing in a line or two. Those that wish to live with mountain views, this club provides many majestic views.
- Wildcat Cliffs Country Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Wildcat Cliffs Country Club Amenities and Photos
- Wildcat Cliffs Country Club Real Estate
Glenville Area Golf Clubs
Chinquapin - This 9 hole course is a walking course designed to enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer while chasing that elusive white ball. The many amenities of Trillium are enjoyed by the members of Chinquapin. Here one lives and plays with the best Mother Nature has.
- Chinquapin Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Chinquapin Golf Club Amenities and Photos
- Chinquapin Real Estate
Bear Lake Resort - This full service family club is located north of Cashiers off Hwy 107N. A 9 hole mountain course compliments the resort. Members enjoy full use of Bear Lake and a full service clubhouse. The outdoor pavllon arena provides the backdrop for many gatherings from family reunions to musical presentations.
- Bear Lake Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Bear Lake Golf Club Amenities and Photos
- Bear Lake Golf Club Real Estate
Lake Toxaway Area Golf Clubs
Lake Toxaway Country Club – This private course has 18 holes and winds through the mountains and valleys. A wonderful addition has been the Tom Fazio state-of-the-art Learning Facility to assist members in improving their game. Also included is an innovative exercise facility. Following a spectacular renovation in 2007 by Kris Spence, the front and back nines have been reversed creating a "new" course. All members has access to Lake Toxaway the largest private lake in North Carolina with 640 acres. 96 acre Lake Cardinal is also located within the club. Here you have the best of both worlds of golf and waterfront property. Toxaway, Panthertail, and Little Panthertail mountains are the backdrop for the course and lake.
- Lake Toxaway Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Lake Toxaway Country Club Amenities and Photos
- Lake Toxaway Country Club Real Estate
Brevard Area Golf Clubs
Etowah Valley Country Club – Although the members have first choice at the premiere tee times, this club is (limited) open to the public. Located between Brevard and Hendersonville the club provides easy access to both communities. View real estate for sale near Etowah Valley Country Club.
Glen Cannon Golf Club – Many golfers have come to appreciate this course, because of its level fairways with only slight inclines. Designed by William B. Lewis, Glen Cannon is located in the Brevard valley and offers a driving range and practice putting green in addition to the main course. Outside play is permitted; however, this is a semi-private course, and membership has its advantages. View real estate for sale near the Glen Cannon Golf Club.
Mountain Range Golf Center – This driving range is located in Brevard and is open to the public. View homes for sale near the Mountain Range Golf Center.