Bear Lake Reserve
Bear Lake Reserve - Tuckasegee, NC 28783
Nestled between the mountains of the Glenville and Sylva area, you will find Bear Lake Reserve. This pristine lake was developed on the East Fork of the Tuckasegee River and has 13.5 miles of shoreline. A picturesque cascading waterfall provides the backdrop for the activities that revolve around the lake. You will find families enjoying canoeing, kayaking, sailing, waterskiing, or swimming. Adjacent and over looking the lake is a beautiful swimming pool. For those that want indoor exercise, only steps away is the clubhouse where an array of state of the art exercise equipment can be found. There is also a poolside stone fireplace for that crisp fall day and a theater room to catch the latest flick. If you like to hit the trails...there are over 20 mile to hike. While doing so you might catch someone casting a fly to see if they can't catch dinner. One does not need to go far to enjoy views from the 9-hole Nicklaus designed golf course call the Summit. Whether you prefer condo living, cottages or estate size homes, you will find your home on the lake is to be enjoyed by families to build memories of a lifetime.
Additional Bear Lake Reserve Details
- Water: Bear Lake lake front, lake access, boat dock, stream, creek
- Available Views: Mountain, golf course, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Boating, spa and fitness center, tennis, swimming, fishing, hiking trails, water skiing, canoe, kayak
- Community Services: Gated, underground utilities, paved roads, playground, clubhouse, restaurant, concierge service, community rustic pavilion
- Location: Hwy 107N. then right on Hwy 281 S. View map below
- Home Sites: from the mid $200-1.6 million.
- Mountain Lodge Condominiums: from the low $500's to the low $700's
- Cottages: from the low $500's to the upper $700's.
- Custom Homes: from $1.5 million