North Carolina Mountain Golf Clubs
Cashiers Area Golf Clubs
Also known as the original Sapphire Lakes, this private country club has expanded its facility with an 8000 sq. ft. recreation center. Here you can enjoy the breezes while casual dining as well as check out the latest state of the art exercise equipment. some It has always been an outstanding club to play, but this addition is proven to be a great new club asset. Some of the best fly fishing the area has to offer can be enjoyed at the Horsepasture River that runs through the property.
The Sapphire Mountain Golf Club is a great mountain golf can be experienced by everyone. Memberships are not required, but are available. As a member of the Fairfield Sapphire Valley Home Owner's Association, you have reduced rates available for those that wish to try their skill. The club offers a wonderful golfing experience.
This semi-private course offers beautiful views of Whiteside Mountain. High Hampton is a popular full family resort that has been enjoyed by families for decades.
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Amenities and Photos
- High Hampton Inn & Country Club Real Estate
One of the area's newest private courses offers outstanding play. In 2011 the club was awarded numerous alcolades! While mom or dad are enjoying a day at the spa, the rest of the family can be partaking in junior camps or day care activities for children. A 46,000 sq. ft. clubhouse has every amenity that you could want in a summer resort.
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Amenities and Photos
- Mountaintop Golf and Lake Club Real Estate
Red Bird Golf Links
This par 3 executive course is open to the public year round. It’s located in the Sapphire Valley Resort just before the Country Club of Sapphire Valley and has exceptional views. Whether walking or riding a cart Red Bird is enjoyed by many for it $50/week unlimited play.
- Red Bird Golf Links Course Details (coming soon)
- Red Bird Golf Links Amenity and Photos
- Red Bird Golf Links Real Estate
With over 5,000 acres, the Sapphire Valley Resort offers to the public a course with dramatic elevation changes and equally dramatic views. The Sapphire Mountain Brewery awaits you at the 19th hole. Sapphire is the only full public course on the entire mountain.
- Sapphire National Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Sapphire National Golf Club Amenity and Photos
- Sapphire National Golf Club Real Estate
Designed by Morris Hatalsky, this challenging mountain private resort golf club has wonderful views including those of Lake Glenville. Known as a wonderful family resort the club also has a fabulous indoor tennis and spa pavilion. A favorite of many is lakeside dining after a lazy day on Lake Glenville.
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Golf Course Details (coming soon)
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Amenities and Photos
- Trillium Links and Lake Club Real Estate
If golf if your game, Wade Hampton is your club. One of the most sought after memberships is the Wade Hampton private course. It has received many top awards since its inception. Nestled in the Cashiers Valley it affords many gorgeous views of Whiteside.
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Course Details (coming soon)
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Amenities and Photos
- Wade Hampton Golf Club Real Estate
Additional North Carolina Mountain Golf Clubs