Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Chinquapin - Equestrian - Golf
Chinquapin - Equestrian - NE of Glenville, NC
Lake Glenville equestrian real estate offers you Chinquapin...Being part of the Trillium family, this is the area's newest equestrian subdivision. 200 homes will be nestled among 2000 acres of pine, poplar, and hemlock trees amid the scenic Appalachian Mountains NE of Glenville. 700 untouched acres are set aside in a conservation easement for future generations to enjoy. Located at 4000+ feet you will find cool summers for those wanting to escape the heat. Spring time hiking (10 miles of hiking trails) and horse back riding bring you close to Mother Nature as the wildflowers bloom along the trails. With Panthertown's 6000 adjoining acres, one has at their fingertips unlimited trails...don't forget to bring along your portable GPS. For the not-so-adventurous guides are also available. Fall finds golden pumpkins resting on the vine in the 'pumpkin patch', just waiting for the children to dash to pick their favorites to be made into jack-o-lanterns. Whatever the season, you will find those with golf bag in hand walking the 9-hole course enjoying their game. If you have a love of nature, choose Chinquapin as home. All other amenities are found at the Trillium Lake and Golf Club where membership is a requirement for Chinquapin home owners. Those amenities are below.
Additional Chinquapin Details
- Water: At Trillium: Lake access, boat dock, stream, creek
- Available Views: Mountain, golf course, stream, wooded
- Activities: 27 hole of Golf, 9 at Chinquapin-18 at Trillium, indoor tennis center, swimming, fishing, hiking trails, croquet, fitness center, exercise equipment, spa, children's camps, organized weekly summer activities, barn, horseback riding
- Community Services: Gated, underground utilities, paved roads, At Trillium...playground, clubhouse, 2 restaurants-clubhouse and lake side dining, concierge service, community pavilion
- Location: 281 N., NE of Glenville. View map below
- Price Range Homes: 1Million +
- Price Range Lots: $425,000 - $1,050,000