Cullasaja Club - Highlands, NC 28741
The Cullasaja Club's 680 acres nestled in the picturesque mountains surrounding Highlands, NC offers great golf and some of the best tennis in the area. At 4250 feet above sea level it is the perfect spot for your favorite singles or doubles tennis match. (5 lighted clay and 1 hard-surface court). Some of the best out of Atlanta come here to play . Canoeing or kayaking on Lake Ravenel is popular regardless of the season. For those into golf, an 18 hole Arnold Palmer designed course is there to challenge the best. After your favorite game gather at the warm club house with a fabulous 19th watering hole, Located in the clubhouse is a mixed grill and a more formal dining room that is available for family gatherings or holiday fares.
For those into exercising, the new fitness and activity center is staffed with professionals to help you get the most out of the latest exercise equipment. The Cullasaja Club is where young families gather to get away from the stress and the pressures of city life. Come join the fun.
Additional Cullasaja Club Details
- Water: Lake Ravenel, stream, creek
- Available Views: Fabulous Mountain, golf course, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Golf, driving range, tennis(5 lighted clay and 1 hard surface court), swimming, fishing, hiking trails, fitness center, exercise equipment, and spa-massages available, book clubs, bridge, children's playground
- Community Services: 24 hour Manned Gate, underground utilities, paved roads, clubhouse, restaurants,
- Location: Hwy 64 between Cashiers and Highlands. 4,5 miles to Highlands. View map below
- Price Range Homes: $ 299,000 - $3,300,000
- Price Range Lots: $40,000 - $695,000