Cashiers, NC 28717
StoneFly- Residential Waterfront Neighborhood in Sapphire/Cashiers
Stonefly, a small upscale subdivision located on Highway 64 between Cashiers and Highlands, is a fisherman's place to live. One of the best fly fishing rivers in the area is the Chaottoga with a branch of this river flowing through the area. If anglers do not find their catch there, they can try their luck at the community pond.
Just outside the property is the Millstone Inn Bed & Breakfast. With unexpected guests, it makes a perfect place for that breakfast or cocktails looking over WhiteSide, one of the oldest mountains on earth.. Anglers shouldn't miss looking at StoneFly when considering the perfect community to move to the Cashiers/ Sapphire area of the Western North Carolina mountains.
Additional StoneFly Details
- Water: Chatooga River branch, pond access
- Views: Mountain, River, woods
- Activities: Canoe, kayak, fish
- Community Services: Gated, paved access
- Price Range Homes: $895,000-$1,500,000
- Price Range Lots: $450,000-$650,000