Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Lonesome Valley - Outdoor Adventure - Spa
Lonesome Valley - Sapphire, NC 28774
Majestic...Serene...private...Tucked away in the largest box canyon east of the Rockies and just minutes from Cashiers on Hwy 64, you will find Lonesome Valley. Since 1895 the Jennings’s family has preserved this area for those seeking a special place to call home. The original 35,000 acres-now trimmed to 800-will have 300 of these acres preserved for future generations to enjoy Mother Nature’s magnificent valley. As the granite rock-face rises 1000+ feet off the valley floor you will find this scenic area being preserved and enjoyed as an outdoor spa. For those seeking serenity and outdoor adventure you must call Lonesome Valley home. The trails are maintained for leisure hiking. For the more adventuresome, Panthertown Valleys’ adjoining property provides an extended playground. A “sports barn” built in ‘08 and will be the gathering place for organized trips or casual visits while having dinner by the warm toasty fire. Lonesome Valley welcomes you to become part of her legacy.
Additional Lonesome Valley Details
- Water: Stream, pond
- Available Views: Mountain, water, stream, woods
- Activities: Fishing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking trails...joins Panthertown Valley...6000+ acres to explore, on and off-site nature events, picnics/call ahead for ready-to-go-box lunches. spa
- Community Services: Concierge service, restaurant 09
- Location: Highway 64 between Cashiers and Sapphire. View map below
- Homes & Cottages: 1,100,000+
- Home sites: 179,000+