Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Cold Springs - Equestrian
Cold Springs - Highlands, NC 28741
Highlands' equestrian real estate presents to you, Cold Springs...A Highland's subdivision offers superb facilities for those who enjoy equestrian living. A great barn and picturesque white rail fenced pasture provide pasturage and riding with additional riding trails throughout the subdivision. The fishing lake which is located in the center of Cold Springs provides a wonderful backdrop for those mountain homes. Relaxing by the pond to read or watching the wildlife enjoy the area is an amenity provided by Mother Nature. Located close to town off Buck Creek and Shortoff Road, this is a popular location for the Highland's equestrian set.
Additional Cold Springs Details
- Water: Lake front, Creek
- Available Views: Mountain, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Community barn and pasture, hiking and riding trails, pond for kayaking or canoeing, fishing
- Community Services: Gated, underground utilities, paved and gravel lanes
- Location: Hwy 64E, Buck Knob Rd/ Shortoff Rd. close to Highlands. View map below
- Price Rang Homes: $200,000 - $1.8 Million
- Price Range Lots: $110,000 - $298,000