Chattooga Club-Tennis, Croquet, Spa
Chattooga Club - Cashiers, NC 28717
The Chattooga Club is an exclusive gated community just outside Cashiers, NC. Here you will find equisite homes and cottages dotting 200 acres with home sites ranging from 3/4 to 14 acres. With numerous outdoor activities offered, life is to be enjoyed while here.
Croquet...don't miss it! Experience world class croquet on 2 lawns overlooking a one of a kind view of Whiteside Mountain. If you enjoy spa life, you are in for a treat. This club has the best! State of the art equipment, manicures, pedicures, massages, body treatments, personal trainers, yoga and pilates finish out the program. Fly fishermen cast your lines in the trophy trout lake. If you are a tennis buff, play a couple of sets on the Har-Tru courts and follow it with a "cool off" dip in the outdoor heated pool. Hiking numerous trails not only challenges the body but also provides a wonderful nature experience. Don't forget to take along that picnic. Whiteside Mountain provides a backdrop for gourmet dining. A feast for the eyes as well as your taste buds. Come enjoy...the Chattooga Club is special.
Additional Chattooga Club Details
- Water: Lake front, lake access, boat dock, stream, creek
- Available Views: Mountain, golf course, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Croquet, 5 star state of the art spa and fitness center, tennis, swimming, fishing, hiking trails, canoe, kayak
- Community Services: 24 hour manned gate, underground utilities, paved roads, playground, clubhouse, restaurant, concierge service, community rustic pavilion
- Location: Hwy 107 S. just outside of Cashiers. View map below
- Price Range Homes: $800,000-$3,500,000
- Price Range Lots: $400,000 to $900,000