Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Cedar Creek Racquet Club
Cedar Creek Racquet Club - Cashiers, NC 28717
Cedar Creek Racquet Club provides memberships for Cashiers Sapphire Mountain real estate buyers. The private family-oriented club features tennis, swimming, boating on Lake Lupton, and fine dining. Before the CCRC was founded in 1981, the property was a private summer estate of a prominent Southern family. The manor house has been transformed into a warm cozy clubhouse providing the backdrop for special events throughout the season including the Kentucky Derby Party, Spring Golf Scramble and Fourth of July Canoe Regatta. A fantastic fireworks display follows the race and dinner. Tennis is played all summer with several tournaments. June brings the popular annual Junior Tennis Camp. A tennis professional is on staff to provide lessons or arrange a game. One can enjoy fine dining or casual from the deck while keeping an eye on the swimmers or tennis players. Lake Lupton is well stocked for those novice or experienced anglers. If you forget your favorite lures, the pro shop is well stocked.. Be sure to check out the club...affordable, great people, warm friendly atmosphere, welcome cozy fires burning in the fireplaces...you'll like it. The club itself does not sell real estate but provides Cashiers/Sapphire home buyers a warm cozy club atmosphere to enjoy their time in the North Carolina Mountains. If you are interested in joining the club, please email us at email@example.com and we will be sure that someone contacts you.
Additional Cedar Creek Racquet Club Details
- Water: Lake front, lake access, boat dock, stream, creek
- Available Views: Mountain, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Tennis, swimming, fishing, hiking trails, canoe or kayak, racquetball hitting area, exercise equipment, clubhouse, restaurant, bar, outside dining
- Community Services: Underground utilities, paved roads, close to town
- Location: Hwy 64E of Cashiers, NC 28717 1 miles from town. View map below
- Price Range Homes: $500,000 - $1,500,000
- Price Range Lots: