Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Bald Rock - Equestrian - Cashiers/Sapphire, NC 28774
Cashiers Sapphire Equestrian Real Estate offers you Bald Rock...Situated on a mountaintop between Cashiers and Sapphire are 776 acres looking down upon Bald Rock and Lake Fairfield creating a superb equestrian area offering stables and year round pasture area for those who like to ride. Besides its own riding trails which meander through beautiful pristine woods, Bald Rock adjoins Panthertown where the avid horse rider has at its door step 6000 acres to enjoy. On some parcels you will find homes with pastures as well as private barns. In Bald Rock one can always join in a ride or participate in their Social events. The home-owners gather at the Pavilion every Saturday night for a cook out as well as they can be found on Thursday nights in their "Mules" riding to their favorite spots to watch some of the best sunsets available to the area. Fall colors abound across the many panoramic mountain views All the amenities of Fairfield Sapphire Valley also are a bonus. This includes unlimited use of 53 acre Fairfield Lake (canoes or jon boats only- bring your own or rent). One can get a game at Sapphire Mountain Golf, a tennis match or use any one of the heated indoor or outdoor pools. A new expanded exercise facility will be finished by year end as well as a spa area that is available for that special massage. If you are a horse lover, you'll love it here! Bald Rock has a warm close knit community spirit.
Additional Bald Rock Details
- Water: Stream, creek, waterfall
- Available Views: Mountain, stream, wooded
- Activities: Equestrian facilities: barn, pasture, and horse stables, riding and hiking trails, joins Panthertown Forest-6000 acres with additional riding trails, community pavilion (shared with The Divide) outdoor cooking fireplace.
- Members of Fairfield Sapphire Valley which includes: golf, tennis, swimming, 53 acre Lake Fairfield for canoeing, kayaking, paddle boat, fishing, spa, exercise facility, miniature golf
- Community Services: Gated, underground utilities, paved roads, community pavilion
- Location: Hwy 64E, off Trays Island Rd. between Cashiers and Sapphire. View map below
- Price Range Homes and Cottages: $400,000 to $3 Million.
- Price Range Lots: $50,000 to $1 Million.