Simply click on the first thumbnail under the main image to begin the image slide show.
Trillium Links & Lake Club
Trillium Links & Lake Club - Cashiers/Glenville, NC Chinquapin
Trillium, just outside Cashiers, NC and on Lake Glenville, is the place to call home if golf and boating are favorite family activities. Just off 107N the Carolina Mountains provide the backdrop to the Morris Hatalsky designed championship golf course. For those into tennis the Apple Orchard Park 24,600 sq. ft. fitness center includes state-of-the-art exercise equipment plus 3 indoor clay tennis courts for year-round play. The lake plays a major role in the club offering boat slips and rentals and a casual lakeside restaurant and bar. Families are of utmost importance and children have special Friday night get-togethers offering a chance for mom and dad to enjoy dinner at the clubhouse. For those liking a bit more exercise, you can take your clubs to Trillium's sister facility at Chinquapin and play their 9 hole walking course. If your family is wanting more nature oriented living, Chinquapin is limited to 200 home sites on 2000 acres. On property there are more than 10 miles of hiking trails. For the avid hiker Panthertown Valley with its 6000 acres and Nantahala National Forest provide endless new trails to explore. To relax those muscles swim in the heated pool. A croquet court is available, or you might find yourself riding through the mountains on horseback at the Chinquapin stables. The club's main focus is building strong family memories. If you anticipate a weekend visit to the area to check out the club, special rates are available. Advance notice is needed as these rates are limited in quantity.
Additional Trillium Links & Lake Club
- Water: Lake front, lake access, boat dock, stream, creek
- Available Views: Mountain, golf course, lake, stream, wooded
- Activities: Golf, Indoor tennis center, swimming, fishing, hiking trails, croquet, fitness center, exercise equipment, spa, children's camps, organized weekly summer activities, horseback riding
- Community Services: Gated, underground utilities, paved roads, playground, clubhouse, 2 restaurants-clubhouse and lake side dining, concierge service, community pavilion
- Location: 977 New Trillium Way, Cashiers, NC.
- Condos and villas $299,000 to $1,150,000
- Homes and cottages $300,000 to $2,500,000
- Homesites $35,000 to $495,000
- Chinquapin homesites $225,000 to $450,000
- Chinquapin homes $1,250,000